Sunday, December 4, 2011

Charlie, Ray & Evan Make Their Debut!

November 28th 2011 --


Although unexpected (to us at least), the ThreeReeves decided November 28 would be a great day to make their debut. I started having some pain around 2 PM and thank goodness my sister-in-law Morgan and mother-in-law Lynn were there to take me to the hospital because they could tell something wasn't right. I was 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant and had already been on bedrest for a couple of weeks. Definitely large but I thought I still had a couple more weeks to "cook".
When we got to the hospital, I found out that I was going into labor and my doctor determined I was far enough along and didn't try to take any measure to stop my progress. To sum it up - I went into the operating room to have the c-section a little before 7 PM and our sons were born at 7:06 & 7:07 PM.


Baby "A" - Raymond "Ray" Zedd Reeves - 4 lb, 7 oz and 17.75 inches born 7:06 PM


Baby "B" - Charles "Charlie" Matthew Reeves - 3 lb, 12 0z and 17.75 inches born 7:07 PM


Baby "C" - Evan Philip Reeves - 4 lb, 4 oz and 16 inches born 7:07 PM



Proud Daddy with Ray & Charlie then with Evan


All three in the basinet ready to be rolled out and take on the world...or to visit the NICU for a quick 12 hour cameo appearance:









Later that evening when I was out of recovery -I wanted to have the chance to finally hold my bundles of joy.  What a magical feeling to finally hold my sons and tell them how much I loved them already.


Ray:


:
 Charlie: 
 

Evan: 

No comments:

Post a Comment